Do you want to join the most forward-thinking team in e-commerce? Are you an organized, people-person who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a mind for strategy and innovative marketing campaigns? How about a passion for brands that drive the outdoor industry?
Netrush is changing the way people interact with premium brands, and we’re looking for a team player to help steer our partnerships to success.
Some Thoughts About You:
You embrace the outdoors: from camping and hiking to climbing and biking, our ideal candidate understands the lifestyle our brands support. You can manage projects, build brand plans, improve supply chain efficiencies, and drive sales. Most importantly, you’re looking to join a company that cares about people and doing the right thing.
The Sports & Outdoors Brand Manager – Europe must be passionate about leading NetRush’s partner expansion within Europe. They will become an expert in product category specific regulations for the European marketplace and impart such knowledge with the appropriate stakeholders within NetRush.
In addition to extensive experience in project management and/or sales management, the candidate should be enthusiastic, high-energy, work well in a team-oriented environment, and be an effective and clear communicator. The candidate should have strong management skills, be organized and exhibit the ability to effectively prioritize. He or she should be able to work well with the internal team and lead, motivate and inspire by example.
- Build great relationships with our Brands!
- Understand the full scope of prospective partner’s business and how Amazon fits into their larger business strategy
- Work with internal teams to define and execute the brand strategy
- Identify key areas of growth potential
- Improve the brand-driven customer experience on Amazon
- Monitor sales results to ensure revenues meet budgetary goals.
- Ensure all brand partner goals are being achieved
- Create and review purchase orders
- Facilitate onboarding process for new brands or existing brands entering new European markets including negotiation of agreements
- Effectively engage with Senior leadership
- Attend business meetings, trade shows, and other industry events
- Ability to work independently and actively participate within teams
- Able to work in a fast paced and collaborative e-commerce environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the Sports & Outdoor Industry
- Passion for the success of your brands and for the Outdoor Industry
- BS/MS in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience working with International partners (customers, vendors, brands, etc)
- Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Basic understanding of the region’s economic, social, cultural, and business landscape and issues especially as it pertains to the Outdoor industry
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Occasional travel will be required to visit Brand Partners as well as attend industry trade shows.
- Multilingual is preferred, especially German, French, Spanish, or Italian languages
- Experience in e-commerce and/or retail.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- This is a remote, work from home opportunity